Easily integrate woo-commerce sendbox-shipping plugin into your WordPress site.
Sendbox Shipping plugin is a woo-commerce plugin. For it to work ensure you have woocommerce installed on your WordPress site.
WordPress allows two types of installation process manual installation and automatic installation. Following any of the process will get you up and running.
- 2.Go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Plugins > Add New to access the plugin installation screen.
- 3.Then click on Upload to access the plugin upload page
- 4.Find the downloaded zip file name sendbox-shipping.zip and select it.
- 5.Click on the Install Now button to run the install.
- 6.Once the plugin is successfully installed, click on Activate to activate the plugin.
Yaay 😃 your plugin has been activated successfully enjoy!
- 1.Go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Plugins>Add New to access the plugin installation screen.
- 2.Navigate to the search input and type sendbox-shipping select the result of your search and click on Install Now
- 3.Once the plugin is sucessfully installed, click on Activate to activate the plugin.
Now you are good to go!
After your plugin has been sucessfully installed and activated, you have to do some configuration in the plugin settings following thesse simple steps below can you get started.
Go to your WordPress admin panel and navigate to woo-commerce settings. Click on Settings to display woo-commerce settings page.
Now navigate to Shipping and click on it to display woo commerce shipping page settings. You will notice Sendbox Shipping as one of the shipping settings. click on this to display Sendbox shipping settings page.
This page prompts you to input your access token and other required keys. This enables you to connect to Sendbox. To get these keys login to Sendbox create an account. Then proceed to add a new app and fill in your site details.
If your access token is valid, the settings input fields are displayed. Your name, email and phone number are auto filled for you from your Sendbox profile. Your city and street are gotten from your woocommerce store details settings. Select the state where your store is located Select if you want your orders to be picked up or you will drop it off. Select if you want maximum or minimum rate fees from Sendbox. Input extra fess if you want to add to Sendbox shipping fees and make extra money from shipping. Leave at 0 if you are not interested. Then click on snyc changes and finally save changes.
Once your settings have been successfully saved, you click on shipping zones on your woo commerce settings to display shipping zones settings screen. In your shipping zones settings, you select areas you will like to ship to and then add sendbox shipping as a shipping method.
Sendbox shipping quotes come in maximum and minimum rates so you decide which you want to display to your customers in the settings.
Now shipping quotes is displayed to your customer anytime they enter their shipping address.
It is important to set weight of your product when uploading products that you are going to ship with Sendbox on woo commerce to get the accurate shipping fees.
Requesting a new shipment is very easy. Follow the steps below to see how you can make a new shipping request from your store to Sendbox.
- 1.Navigate to woo commerce order to display order page.
- 2.click on the order you want to ship with Sendbox. This displays your specific order with their shipping details
- 3.On the right side of your dashboard you will find ship with Sendbox meta box.
- 4.Then click on select a courier to choose from any Sendbox courier partners. If you are satisfied with the shipping fee, you can now click on the request shipment button.
Your order page is refreshed and your tracking code is displayed in your custom field with name wooss_tracking_code. You can login to Sendbox and track your order with this code.
Sendbox-shipping plugin automatically updates your status order. It updates from on hold to processing and then completed. Be sure to set your woo commerce to auto emailing your customers so each time an order status is updated your customers are notified.
Some of the errors you might face using this plugin and how you can fix them.
- If you don't get a tracking code after clicking on request shipment, rather you get an alert message saying cannot request shipment at this time please login to your Sendbox and top up your wallet. This means that you have insufficient funds in your Sendbox wallet and you need to login to your Sendbox account and top up your wallet.
- Not setting the correct weight of your products when uploading them can return an inaccurate shipping fee. ensure the accurate weight of the product is set to get correct shipping fee.
- If you try to request shipment and you don’t get any courier service kindly check your internet connection and refresh the page.
Last modified 2yr ago